Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ding, ding, ding....Round Two!!!

So, the second installment of the "Attack the Fat Challenge" begins March 15. I am all signed up as are the other former members of the "Blue Busters". Thankfully, our name has been changed, although I don't think "Team Alpha" is much better. I mean, really, what does "Team Alpha" even mean? Are we a bunch of dogs attempting to become the leader of the weight loss pack? Well, now, maybe I'm on to something. Leader of the weight loss pack. I'm going to go with that. That's why my trainer chose this ridiculous name...

At any rate, I am, once again, motivated and energized to begin the challenge. I've missed the scheduled workouts with my team. It really does make a difference when other people are counting on you to be somewhere. Isn't it amazing that we do not hesitate to let ourselves down, but wouldn't dream of letting a team of people you barely know down? I have no connection with these three other people, outside of the fact that we were paired together in this challenge. But yet, I do not want to let them down with a "no show." However, the past two months that we haven't been meeting, my trips to the gym became a bit more sporadic. The only person I'm letting down in that scenario is myself. Shouldn't I rank a bit higher on the list than a group of acquaintances?

I guess this is all part of the reprogramming and re prioritizing. Who would have thought that this step is possibly more difficult than saying no to the Reese's peanut butter cups...

2 comments:

  1. Yeay!! ATF Challenge 2!!! I'm excited for you and glad to see you get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so hard to make time for ourselves! Good luck with the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete