Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Friday, March 5, 2010

Bring on the casting call!

Saturday is the big day. Biggest Loser is holding an open casting call in DC and I am planning on getting up at the crack of dawn to go stand in line with the rest of the overweight population of our Nation's capital. What does one wear to a casting call for a reality TV show about a bunch of overweight couch potatoes? Hmmm...these decisions are just so rough.

Now, if weight wasn't my issue, then I would mosey to my closet and pull out a beautiful Lilly Pulitzer dress and be done with it. BUT, here's the catch...I don't FIT into any of my beautiful Lilly Pulitzer dresses. So, I guess I'll settle for a Lilly Pulitzer murfee scarf and plus size t-shirt and jeans. What fun.

What do you think the odds are for getting on the show? I figure my chances would probably be better to win the Power Ball. Perhaps I should go play some numbers? Perhaps I should play my own numbers-cholesterol, waist and bust size? Perhaps they will bring me the golden ticket! Either a shot at health, wellness and $250K or the power ball jackpot!

Either way-I figure I'm a winner. I'm putting myself out there. I'm all signed up for round two of the Attack the Fat Challenge; that means 3 days a week with a personal trainer. I've talked to a doctor about a lap band. And now, I'm auditioning for The Biggest Loser. This IS my year. Come hell or high water, the weight (sic) is over. I will end 2010 healthier, thinner and more accomplished than how I entered it. Wish me luck, folks! NBC and the producers of The Biggest Loser will not know what hit them!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wondered what it would be like to audition! They held some auditions in Tampa last week I think. I'm not brave enough to put myself out there. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete