Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we celebrate all things Irish; shamrocks, green beer, soda bread, corned beef, beautiful red-haired dogs (Irish Setters-a tribute to my Aunt Tylene) leprechauns and of course the elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

I realize that I'm on that quest for the pot of gold myself. Of course, the pot of gold in this instance is weight loss, health & wellness. And, it dawned on me that many of the things I hold most precious are the pots of gold at the end of a rainbow. And, to see the rainbow you have to endure a little rain. My kids; they are wonderful, beautiful little people that were the pot of gold at the end of long pregnancies and labors.

I may be walking through the rain right now, but the rainbow is just around the corner...and then my pot of gold. So, let's get out those cute green tights and leprechaun costume...this little lass is ready for the payoff!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole...how was the audition? Great post today...love the rain/rainbow analogy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Band Groupie-waited in line for a long time to be told to go wait in another line. I decided to get home to my family after that and just mail in my application. :)

    ReplyDelete