Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Monday, January 11, 2010

The year of no excuses...

It's so easy to find excuses to not do the things we need to do to propel ourselves forward. In every aspect of our life, our failures can be chalked up, for the most part, to not making the effort, giving 100% or finding and accepting the excuses we create. Now, that's not to say that we're not faced with challenges and sometimes those challenges can feel completely overwhelming. But, at the end of the day, we do have choices. And, if we have the courage and the strength to make the hard choices, we'll be all the better for it.
I've decided that for me, this is my year of "NO EXCUSES." I'm drawing the line in the sand and standing firm on this one. I will give 100% of myself to reaching my goals this year. And, at the end of the year, I may not be at my goal, but I'll certainly be closer to reaching them. And, I won't be able to look back and punish myself for giving up or using those excuses that I find so easy to fall back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment