Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a REVOLUTION...or maybe a resolution...What's with the New Year's Resolutionaries?

Yes, folks…it’s that time of year again. You can’t find a parking spot at the gym and forget about getting a treadmill or elliptical to use. Yes, the Resolutionaries have arrived! And, much like Paul Revere on his horse yelling “The Red Coats are coming!” I’ve taken it upon myself to warn anyone wanting to turn over a new leaf this year…you may want to wait until February. Or, just get as good of a workout as you can walking to the gym from the spot you found about a mile away; or by walking the stairs as you go from floor to floor looking for one free inch of space to work out in.

I am foolishly attempting my spin class tonight. I was told by the spin instructor last night (as I was working out with my trainer, who managed to find a spot for us in the back, by the stairs. The four of us had about a 6x6 area in which to get the best workout we could) that EVERY bike was full. Can you believe that? They come out of the woodwork; or if not out of the woodwork, at least out of the McDonald’s around the corner.

So, I have my seat pad in my bag and I plan on arriving about 30 minutes early to secure a good bike…one with an adjustable seat AND a working pedometer. Wish me luck folks….

1 comment: