Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Monday, September 6, 2010

What the...?

Good news-I was down 19 pounds before my first fill! Can you believe that? How fabulous. Seriously, I am so excited about that. When I had my first fill my doctor told me the weight I'd lost up to this point was just "bonus pounds".

So imagine my surprise that here I am post-first fill and I feel LESS restriction from my band and I've gained 4 pounds?

Being the optimist-I'm looking at the 15 pounds lost and trying not to focus on that 4 pound "what in the world is going on" gain. I put a call in to my doctor but they're gone for the long weekend. I will touch base with them tomorrow. I'm sure they'll have me out to adjust my band accordingly and get this weight loss train moving again.

In the meantime, it looks as though I'm stuck at the station but looks we know can be deceiving. I am trying to look inside and figure out what I can learn from this. Patience perhaps-all good things come to those who wait? Being content with what we have-hello, I'll take that 15 pounds! And, in the end I know that this will work and as my doctor said, there is no failure only delayed success!

Have a happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment