Easter 2011

Easter 2011
My 4 most favorite things

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Grease is the word...

Our Attack the Fat Challenge team is assembled and NAMED. Yes, we are the "Pink Ladies." A little ode to the inner greaser in all of us and of course our shirts are pink.

I'm really looking forward to the challenge, which starts on September 13. Prepare to read all about our training sessions and our weekly progress. This time around, I've enlisted two girlfriends to join me. It's going to be fabulous! We will have each other to lean on and encourage during the 8 week session. AND-we'll be able to get together on off training days and do our "homework." So-RB and RG....let's get ready to rumble...or should I say, let's get ready to drag race in a souped up convertible. After all-grease is the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment